We pick up from all resorts including Arrecife at your accomodation or the nearest pick up point no more than 2 mins walk.
PADI Scuba Dive in Lanzarote
Who can do PADI Scuba Dive?
The PADI Discover Scuba Dive is ideal for beginners who want to learn a new sport. Knowing how to swim is a plus if you want to learn scuba diving, but non swimmers can also try since your instructor would give you the necessary training.
Learning to Scuba Dive is easy:
1. Your Scuba Dive instructor will start with a short briefing telling you about scuba diving and the dive you are about to go on.
2. You then find a wetsuit, mask and fins that fits you.
3. Diving is done in a small bay 150m from the dive centre, called Playa Chica.
4. You put on the equipment or gear on the beach, then walk into the sea.
5. You practice breathing techniques in waist deep water with your instructor, enjoy the attention you get from fish surrounding your feet!
6. When you and the instructor are happy and confident you will go for the dive!
7. You go on an underwater exploration and stop off along the way to see the different varieties of fish, it really is an experience that you will never forget!!
8. The dive will take around 30-35 minutes, and you go to a maximum depth of 6m. The entire session is around 2 hours long.
Note: It is always to pre-book your session of Scuba Dive in order to avoid disappointment.
Can I reserve now and pay the remaining amount later?
Yes you can reserve your place for only €14.75 per person, and pay the rest later, book online now with Excursions Lanzarote.